The Script Supervising App
LockitScript elegantly accommodates all the daily needs the role of a Script Supervisor demands. This comprehensive and time-saving tool helps fighting paperwork, duplicate listing and overtime after wrap.
The LockitScript App and the included LockitWebTools account form the most complete Script Supervisor system available! Conveniently upload scripts and call sheets or manually enter cast, crew, scene setups and much more.
- Automatically creates Progress Reports, Editor’s Logs, Clip Logs or Facing Pages in Excel or PDF format
- Flexibly create camera types with customizable clip name patterns
- Create Lined Script with on- and off-passages and notes
- Customizable abbreviations to safe time
- Clearly arranged time tracking of all departments
- Multi-Camera support
- Automatic synchronization with included cloud-based LockitWebTools account
- All in one solution: stopwatch, photo function, multiple running time, included scenes, and many more.
- Choose between bright and dark layout – depending on light incidence
- ARRI Webgate connection allowing video playback inside LockitScript
Features with additional Lockit Hardware
- Recieve clip metadata information from ARRI and RED cameras (Master Lockit required)
- Display and live log the Lockit Timecode (Master Lockit required)