The Script Supervising App
LockitScript elegantly accommodates all the daily needs the role of a Script Supervisor demands. This comprehensive and time-saving tool helps fighting paperwork, duplicate listing and overtime after wrap.
The LockitScript App and the included LockitWebTools account form the most complete Script Supervisor system available! Conveniently upload scripts and call sheets or manually enter cast, crew, scene setups and much more.
- Automatically creates Progress Reports, Editor’s Logs, Clip Logs or Facing Pages in Excel or PDF format
- Create Lined Script with on- and off-passages and notes
- Customizable abbreviations to safe time
- Clearly arranged time tracking of all departments
- Multi-Camera support
- Automatic synchronization with included cloud-based LockitWebTools account
- All in one solution: stopwatch, photo function, multiple running time, included scenes, and many more.
- Designed for iPad (For best perfomance we recommend iPad Air 2 and iOS 9)
Features with additional Lockit Hardware
- Recieve clip metadata information from an ARRI Alexa and RED camera (Master Lockit required)
- Display and live log the Lockit Timecode (Master Lockit required)
Screenshots of LockitScript
separately for a one-time fee in the iTunes Store.