We always strive for improvement. As you already know, we are constantly working on promising new hardware features such as a new metadata box that is coming up – we’re testing the Vitec streaming box and working on including the timecode together with Ambient Recording.
Of course, we are also enhancing the performance of our App for script supervisors. During the readjustment to fit iOS 7, we also did some interface updates which allow you to fully benefit from all the possibilities the new system software offers.
It’s been a while since we last presented all new App features to you. That is why we now give you a top ranking of the latest improvements we implemented in the past months.
- On demand of many customers, we optimized the setting of the f-stops.
- You can now enter scene comments.
- Several cameras are highlighted in different colors within the app.
- The assignment of the clips to several cameras was improved.
- The crew count is being automatically transferred as a preset for the next shooting day.
- Import the progress report remarks of the last shooting day.
- Plus the usual minor big fixes!
As usual, we offer you the chance to get a free test version of our most recent App on your iPad. Just call us or write a short mail to email@example.com.