LockitScript 2.0 – our biggest update so far – is available as part of the LockitNetwork Production Service, and on the iTunes Store!
Additional to a major design update our main goal was to optimize the usability of the clip assigning. Now you can shift the clip-symbols via drag & drop into the single takes. This eases the first steps for beginners and even the die-hard pros will benefit.
- Choose between 2 color themes! Adapt to your ambient light situation with selecting “Dark” or “Bright” color themes for the LockitScript app.
- The new, improved, and intuitive clip-assigning allows for an easy drag & drop workflow. Simply take the clip symbol and drop it on the respective take or waste clips folder.
- Set the next clip number more easily by using the new edit mode in the camera area of the “Editor’s Log” tab
- Timecode-based logging now also works with the timecode of the iPad clock.
2 stopwatches to enable taking different times simultaneously.
- With the new header you can now switch between the shootings days at any time.
- New color code system to display the status of scenes and slates more clearly.
We’re looking forward to your feedback: Drop us a line on Facebook in the LockitNetwork User Group or via email!